Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 or bust!

January always makes me nervous for the coming year. Ask my family, I have been on an emotional roller coaster ever since New Year's Day. Here's the run down:
  • Alexander's birthday came and went. I'm glad he is only three b/c it was a pretty lame celebration. I promise to try harder next year.
  • New Job opportunity!!! Might mean less blogging. Did I hear a sigh of relief from the audience? Shame on you!
  • Started Jazzercizing, it's really fun! I do my best to keep if fun and funny b/c if I didn't, I would give up.
  • Mike and I will be married 5 years on the 16th! I am amazed and hope to celebrate it without thinking/worrying about the kids, chores, and up coming job opportunity.
  • Church is AWESOME! we are doing this series called "Advice for Barack." It rocks! Check out last weeks sermon at www.heartcc.org I love how the theme is about servant leadership.
  • I'm very nervous about the new job opportunity. At first I was thrilled, then I began to think about what needs to happed between now and January 31st and it is scary.
  • I am also nervous about taxes. In general it goes pretty smoothly once Mike and I organize our jurisdictions but now I have childcare to factor in. It's not so organized.
  • Terrible Threes are a roller coaster in themselves
  • Hell hath no fury like "Abbie" scorned

I guess that is everything. Playgroups start next week and the kids and I are very happy about that. We missed all our friends there!

No comments: