- Sheer boredom has lead to getting REALLY creative for the kids.... 70 degree weather please come soon
- Ebony and Ivory playing harmonies together forever...
- Alexander, "Oh mommy, I wike Chawie Bwown"
- Late breaking news...
- Another job opportunity has presented itself and it is a total risk... something that I love to do but I'm not sure if I can handle it so it deserves more prayer.
- Another newsletter deadline has come and gone... Another newsletter (almost) completed. I should receive final edits today and release final copy today. I would post a link but the online version is password protected.
- In Christina's words, "my mojo is off" because of Spring Break so I am looking forward to a visit with my inlaws at the end of the week.
- While we are visiting Grammy and Grandpa we hope to take the train downtown with the kids for the day. Without nap times this could be a total disaster. I pray NOT!
- Yesterday Alexander told me that I am "rediculus" really? Crazy for sure but rediculous It's only the beginning dear son.
- Potty training for both babies starts after Spring Break. Let the games begin...
Alexander: "I wike Chaulie Bwown mommy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment