Friday, June 12, 2009

Winds of Change

While the hubby and children are still dreaming of sugar plums I shall quickly blog just in case that one person who reads it is getting tired typing in the supersoares url only to find the same copied Momicillin blog day after day.... SOOoooooo Take it away Johnny!!!
1.) Yet another childcare relationship has ended (or so I hope) due to incompetent parents. This makes the score 3 failures to 2 successful childcare situations. Hmmmm..... All I can say is thank God for Michelle and Mateo... 2 delightful children with wonderful parents.

2.) Mike is home for the summer. We both wanted him to find a summer job but he couldn't. I think he will try harder to find one next summer.

3.) Isaac used his "high honor roll" money to purchase an electric guitar. I was quiet about this and held my "he better not wake the sleeping toddlers or I smash that guitar into an oblivion" attitude to myself. Instead I told him that he better be playing for a band that is in the top 40 by the time he is 25.

4.) Alexander is almost out of Pull-Ups completely... HALLELUJAH!!! Here is the lesson that I learned from my highly introspective friend (Molly :) The more you give up the sooner they take another step in the right direction. Kind of a redemptive lesson, don't you think? The more you give it to God, the more likely he is to move in one direction or another. That Molly, so spiritually in tune!


5.) Abbie Cadabby is quiet around others and the life of the party when I am making dinner. She has started to act shy even around the best of friends. Was she switched at birth? Her very keen dancing ability tells me not. As for the dinner thing... she INSISTS on being on my hip while I make dinner. We bought her a kitchen hoping that she would pretend to make her own dinner so I could cook in peace but once again our 19 month old one ups us by bringing me about 30 cups of invisible coffee just to get under my feet while cooking dinner. Personally I think we just need to eat out more.. That would solve this conundrum.


6.) As for me.... I still have the desire to instruct Jazzercise. I look good and feel great. When I am jazzercising I am envisioning the things that I will say and do while teaching a class and I get excited... Maybe in my next life. I have a newsletter deadline that is a month away so my fingers will be working overtime for the next 30 days.

That is all I have to offer, but I hope that you and yours are doing well and God's peace is ruling your heart.

No comments: