It has been so long since I blogged and I can't decide if it is because I am lazy or burned out. Burned out on what? Well, I have had some AMAZING creative impulses lately. I only put one into action, but the rest were really good ideas, I just don't have the energy to make them happen. Lately I feel like even the simplest tasks require as much energy as climbing Mount Everest. The following are on my list of things that I should have done a long time ago:
- Send my grandmother a birthday card and gift
- Sign my husband's birthday card and Valentine's day card
- Send my friend, Ann's, birthday card
- Send a sympathy card to my step uncle
- Print family pictures and send them to my BFF
- Clean out the refrigerator
Please pray that God will light a fire under me to complete these tasks... Hmmm maybe you already did because now that I have written this blog, I suddenly feel like getting to work! Hey, THANKS :)
1 comment:
My backround is inspired by Shamrock shakes... Which will make their appearance in exactly 3 days WOOO HOOOO. Picture me dancing like the running man.
Post a Comment