Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pictures Say 1000 words

I'm sorry this post is sort of lame, my pizazz tank is empty with no plans for a refill. I signed Alexander up for Preschool today and pray that my attempts to prepare him for that will benefit his future preschool teacher. Abbie's been crabby and now that she has had an antibiotic, hopefully she is on the mend or has a full set of teeth by next week. Isaac continues to bounce back and forth between the limits of a child and the independence of an adult. Mike is sick and going to the doctor tomorrow. I love him like no other and pray this will relieve some of his anxiety.


Possible Captions...
"What do you mean I'm sick?"
"Abbie Soares: Saving monsters one scream at a time"
"all I ever needed in life I learned from Monster's Inc"
"Who let the snot out? Who who who, who who?"
"I better practice my Trident smile for my future in modeling. CHEESE!"


I don't mean to brag, but Isaac ROCKED THE HOUSE at his band concert. I guess $6,000 on a bedroom in the basement was worth it.
Is this how Tommy Lee started out?


If we zipped up this tent and left them for 15 minutes, who do you think would last the longest? I think Abbie.











No comments: