I have the shakes right now... I am a TOTAL junkie. So addicted to Facebook that I can't get over how ANGRY I am that it has been down for two days!!!!! Someone send me to rehab. I don't want to live this way....
Again?
-
Blogging...I'm starting again.
A lot has changed in my life since I last blogged.
First...we got a dog. His name is Dipper and he is a super rad boston
...
Where I am From
-
So I am taking a writing course and this was the first assignment and I am
posting it here. :)
I am from the big grey house on the corner
on the edge of s...
Silly Days of Lore
-
I get up really early to work on my research project, like 4:00 AM early.
Today I was more tired than usual, so at about 6:30 I decided to take a
short n...
Spring Semester Starting Soon.....
-
We will see you January 15th
for a
social/game day!
Can't wait to catch up with
everyone after the LONG break.....
more date information to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment