Friday, December 5, 2008

Then she smiled at me parumpumpumpum...





I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged. It feels so good to sit down and let my fingers go crazy. We have had a great week!
  • Following Thanksgiving, we went to my good friend from college, April's wedding. I felt so HONORED to go because as many different friends I had in college, April is the only one that I can say I was friends with for all four years. I was the ISU represenative at the wedding (not a title that I really thrive on) but to celebrate central IL, I brought the wedding party some Avanti's bread and ranch. I won MVP at the wedding!!!! Which is very amazing because I missed the ceremony due to the corrupt bouncer who wouldn't let us in!!! April looked so beautiful and I wanted to stay as long as possible because I am so happy for her but someone needed to cut me off and he did.
  • Alexander, Abbie and I played in the snow, it wasn't as delightful as I dreamed it would be. The kids didn't like it when I pretended I was pulling them in a dogsled and they fell out. They decided to watch me from the sidelines while eating snow instead.
  • This week we have been busy cooking and shopping and wrapping and carol singing and light hanging and rearranging furniture. Despite all the busyness, Alexander must not be that tired from it because he skipped two naps this week!!! He was in his bed and quiet and even naked yesterday. Yeah! I went into his room to see if he had fallen asleep and there he was stark naked. I said "Alexander what happened to your diaper?" He said, "I don't know where it is" I said, "Why did you take your diaper off?" He said, "Because I wanted to say hi to my pee pee!"

No comments: