Thursday, November 20, 2008

Calgon- What can you do for potty training?

My little 2 yr old. So happy on the potty. This picture is very rare because we can't get him to smile at the camera for anything!! If I could, I would photoshop his happy little mug onto several other pictures. The sad part is, I don't want to remember these days. That is the "pre potty trained" days. I have spent WAY too much time in the little 6x4 ft space waiting for something, anything to hit the water! Alexander will now pee on command.. anywhere. He will ONLY poop in a clean diaper before nap time. I know, I know, I know... just wait for the right time... He'll do it when he's ready. I can hear the Ghost of PPT past whispering in my ear. I'm just thinking I could make MILLIONS if I could design a potty training system that was "accident proof." Maybe I should get him a litter box?

No comments: