Monday, November 10, 2008

Work from home, work out of home, stay at home

Today was very crazy and there is much more crazy to be had. The day started with Michael leaving the house at 6:00am so that he could get to work early to make extra dough by 7:00am. My before and after kids were here by 6:45 am and Dad was here by 8:20 to watch my babies while I took the remaining 4 kids to school on my way to work. Avantis asked me to work because my replacement's grandma died. About lunch time I came home to a very smug grandpa and two well loved babies. Now, with the munchkins in bed I have 17 minutes left to write before I pick up the school kids, wake up the babies and head to Isaac's doctor appt. Since Mike is playing raquetball after school, he won't be home until 5:30 so after everyone eats, I will (hopefully) go grocery shopping by myself. Then I get to sit down... Aaaaaahhhh. Then there is tomorrow when the kids don't have school and I get to look after all 6 of them. I probably won't blog tomorrow!!!

No comments: