Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's not good unless it's pretty

Many of you know that one of the cardinal rules that I live by is "It's not good unless it's pretty." Reason being that if it is pretty but it doesn't taste pretty, you don't remember that, you only remember how pretty it was. This is kind of how I skate through life and Thanksgiving was no exception. With three kids and two of them two and under, Mike and I were FRANTICALLY stuffing closets in the hopes that we could scoop clutter off of the floor and make room for our family and their food. My solution? Make the food as pretty as possible and no one looks at anything else. Look at that pie up there not once did anyone mention that it was overdone on the edges and underdone in the middle. Try it and feel free to comment on your success stories...

1 comment:

Christina said...

very pretty my friend, very pretty.